BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Thailand Trip Day 5

Gosh~
Woke up alot late today xD
Mayb becox we wanna enjoy the last feel of d comfortable bed xD
So in the end...
I follow my mum & dad down fr breakfas cox im d first one to get ready
Then d two girls were obviously late for breakfas...
Went to eat at d nearest McDonalds xD
Today's a sad day....TT
For every1~
The day were leaving Thailand!
-
The Bus came at around 1230 Malaysian time...
Then we depart!
Had fun too in d bus xD
I sat wif Zi Yun^^
Then all of us watched 3 chinese vampire movies xD
And they were all so funny xD
But i didnt watch much~
So i spent all my time chattin wif Zi Yun, listening music in my phone & tryin to complete d storybook Kylie borrowed me^^
And d story was extremely interesting!
I get more in to it as i start reading deeper~
Thx Kylie again for the book!
-
Stopped for dinner at Tambun, Ipoh
Delicious 1!
Then we arrived at our stopping destination
Wch is Uncle Lim's office at apparently 1000am~
Loong journey huh?
-
Couldnt bear to say goodbye...
But we hafta >.<
So i guess this is where my post about Thailand Trip will be completed =D
Hop you bloggers enjoy it^^
And not to forget to leave comments!
Plz & Tq =)
I wil appreciate it xD
Ciaoss
p.s: I'll luv those hu post comments at my cbox xDD

0 comments: