BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blarh~ Im Bored :(

Ya guy heard me?
Im bored...
B-O-R-E-D!!!!!
...
After tuition...
Came back home~
Did housework...
Ate curry puff as lunch =D
Then did my Karangan~
Wee 38 mor karangans left...LOL xD
I hav counted and...
I tel myself i must finish by either 20th or 21st Dec xD
If not i'll punish myself x)
Then go on9!
Chatted with MeiCheng, Kylie, Bosco, Sally and CheeKin =D
Then played Tic-Tac-Toe wif Sally xD
And omigosh!
I can't believe it...
I lost so many times to a 10 year old girl -.-
But shes reli gud ya noe' xD
Well i can;t stand loosing anymor~
So i said duwan play anymor cox my hand hurts (LOL)
I noe i luv to giv lotsa excuses xD
So both of us chat chat =D
LOL she said KahLok teach her brother(wch is a gay) 'tricks' for Restaurant City -.-
Then i don't know how she get d info bcox she said her bro wun reveal to her d "Top Secret Trick*
No wonder KahLok's Restaurant City was so....Great~!
I play until bored di -,-
Pressing the money paid by customers and feeding d workers is all you hafta do -,-
I guess dis is d end of my another S-O-R-T-A long post xD
Bye bye ♥ !
-
-
-
-
-
P.S.- Believe me~ Sally's bro is a typical gay xD With his cousin -,-

0 comments: