BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

TaeKwonDo Training 27/06/2009....

OMG~~ Woke up at 6:00 am to get ready to go for taekwondo training...2day got lotz of activities goin on such as Sentosa Idol, Kursus P.P.S, Lawatan PRS and many more...so da skul is not as quiet as usual but at least wif all da noise it kips me awake xD Went 2 skull wif my bro at around 7:30 am...my bro wan go sentosa idol...tot im late but luckily i arrived on time...had a real tough training...dat senior Christopher kept on scolding us == he ownself thr scold scold scold but he ownself nvr help 2 do work...din bring uniform sumor! Real bored during da whole training...n our heads were so hot it cud fry eggs~xD... Da 'mashimaro' nearly broke my bones == n ofcox luckily my partner was a girl XD i oso wish it was 'george hu' but jacklyn stole him from me >.<>
Well guess datz all for now...Enjoy n B.B TT

0 comments: