BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY Spring Cleaning!

Currently doing my CNY spring cleaning xD
OMG suddenly a spider crawl out and it shocked d pants out of me -.-
Dang dat spider!
Cant believe how dusty my closet is xDD
Mum adi nag me to clean my own room
But i kip saying "I'll do it later" but in the end it is nvr done xD
So since tomoro's CNY i'll b a gud girl and clean my room up x)
And guess what i've found...

JENG JENG JENG!
:)

It's my primary school prefect's dendaan book x)
Like d book where all d prefects carry around to write down d names of students who don't follow d prefects' orders
Wahaha dis book was like 2 years ago and cant believe its stil hanging around in my drawer x)
Dis shows how long has it been since i've really cleaned up my room XDXD
And when i take a quick peek in it
-
Memories of my STD 6 days of being a prefect suddenly came whooshing thru my mind one by one...
Sad days, Happy days & even those restless days!
Gahh i reli miss being a prefect :)
I also miss my job of ordering students and scolding dem xD
Now when i see prefects in my secondary school scolding people
I remember how i use to do d same x)
Ahaa having that type of power is FUNN =D
I didnt understand it during d days when i was a prefect myself
But now being a normal student c-ing other prefects did what i did last time
I understand that those powers has its limits...
-
Hmmph im still waiting for his sms ><>

0 comments: